Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Those In Need

I don't understand why a person with a job and who wants to do for themselves can't get any assistance. However, a person with no job and no ambition with a bunch of kids can get all the help they want. This angers me because I am a single mother trying to provide for my family. I have had some really tough times. I went to the state to see if I could get some kind of assistance and I was told that since I have a job I make too much money to qualify for anything. I don't get it! How can I not get anything. There was a girl there who had 5 kids and she qualified for everything under the sun. It seems the more kids you have the more you get. This is not fair. I work every day. I pay my taxes every year and I'm not intitled to any help. This makes no sense. Do you think it's fair?

No comments: