Tuesday, May 1, 2007

4 Easy Ways To Get Paid From Unwanted Stuff

If you are like me extra cash can always come in handy. Well I have several ways you can get paid for your unwanted items. The first way is to list them on Ebay and start an auction. You can make a nice income just off of auctions. This guy sold a potatoe chip once. If people are crazy enough to by a potatoe chip than there is no limit to the things you can sell. The second way are pawn shops. Pawn shops are a great way to get extra cash and the best part about them is you can always get your stuff back if you want it. Usually you have 90 days to claim your stuff, but you can extend it as many times as you want. The third way is to post in the classifieds. You can get a quick response from the classifieds. I posted an ad and I started making sales within the next day. Classifieds really got my phone ringing. I saved the best way for last. I recently got a title loan on a very old 93 Chevy Corsica. I got $300 bucks for it and I got to keep my car. I paid on it until I decided I nolonger wanted the car. I knew that I couldn't sell it for much because it really wasn't worth anything, so I turned it in to the title loan company and used the money they gave me towards a down payment for anther vehicle. Some title loan companies loan up to $2,000 for some vehicles it just depends on the year usually. The plus to this is that it doesn't go against your credit. Imagine getting $2,000.00 for your old car you can use that money as a good down payment on a new car or even take half and use $1,000.00 for your down payment and the other half use for whatever it's up to you. Whatever way you choose god luck and much success.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://lorelope.lookseekpages.com/ohuxih.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money